Many people go about the job search without understanding what it takes today to be successful. Gone are the days when sitting at home behind the computer and applying via job boards will land you your next job. Think about it. I live in Seattle, a very attractive place, with many people trying to move here. So, if you’re a job seeker living in Seattle, you’re competing against people all over the world on those job boards. No, that won’t work anymore. Only a mere 15% of jobs are secured via job boards according to US News & World Report. That means the other 85% are secured other ways, primarily networking.
But let’s back up just a bit. There are a few important steps to complete before you ever apply for that first job.
Don't wait. Get started on your dreams now. Book your complimentary 15 minute consult with Andrea now.
Andrea's passion is to see you achieve your professional dreams. Whether you are a corporate leader seeking leadership development for your employees or an individual seeking guidance in building your career or preparing for retirement, she will coach you to success.